Whitelabs Yeast Nutrient
Servomyces is a nutritional yeast supplement that was originally developed for German brewers by Weihenstephan and Munich University. It conforms to the restrictions of Reinheitsgebot. Servomyces enables any yeast strain's ability to incorporate essential nutrients into its cellular structure. Tested in breweries around the world, it has been proven to:
- Cut down fermentation time
- Increase flocculation
- Greatly reduce harsh sulphur notes
- Improve the health and viability of yeast
- Reduce levels of diacetyl at the end of primary fermentation
- Produce faster, more complete attenuations
- Increase yeast production for a better harvest
- Improve the quality of the finished product
Servomyces is beneficial to beer, wine, mead and cider.
Add one capsule of Servomyces per 4-26 litres of wort 10 minutes before the end of the boil. The capsule requires boiling to melt so if boiling is not required, open capsule and pour contents into wort or fermenter.